Pages

Thursday 6 February 2014

My Skin Care Routine 2014 + L'Oreal skin perfection range review

I was never really big in to skin care until recently. The more blogs I read and Youtube videos I watched I started to realise that looking after my skin is really important. So recently I bought some items from the L'Oreal skin perfection range to add to my new skin care routine. Here are the  3 steps I use every night before I go to bed.

Step 1:

I wet my face and apply my soap&glory peaches and clean cleanser to my face. Once I do this I use my Clarisonic Mia 2 to wash my face and remove all of my make up.


Step 2:

After gently drying my face I get a cotton pad and apply L'Oreal skin perfection toner all over my face, neck and décolletage.



Step 3:

The next step I apply my skin perfection moisturiser all over my face, neck and décolletage in circular motions. Then using my ring finger, gently apply the eye cream.



I have been really enjoying using the skin perfection range and have noticed a difference in my skin. My skin has been softer and brighter. I have also had very little break-outs this month which would be due to the Clarisonic mia 2 which is really worth the money (£125.00). I strongly recommend you try out the skin perfection range and see for yourself how good the range is.
If you have tried any of the skin perfection products, which are your favourite?

Hayley xox

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gffc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete