Pages

Friday 28 February 2014

Asos - plus size range

Asos is a global fashion and beauty online store which sells well known branded and self branded products which are aimed for fashion forward people in their twenties and thirties. They provide a wide range of clothing for both men and women and have a plus size range for those with voluptuous curves. As a plus size 23 year old female I found it difficult to find clothes in my size and that were up to date with the current fashion trends. That was until I discovered Asos which is my current favourite online clothing store. Asos has a plus size range which they call Curve and the sizes range from a UK 18 to a UK size 28. Their plus size range allows me to have clothes which are fashion forward and made to fit my curves beautifully. The only down side to Asos is their prices. I find a lot of their clothing to be quite expensive which makes it difficult for a lot of people to purchase anything from the website on a regular basis. Apart from their prices, I cannot fault the store or the brand and I think it is worth taking a look at the website to see for yourself how good the online store really is.

Hayley xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment