Pages

Tuesday 29 October 2013

MUA Intense Kisses :Review



Hey everyone!!

I was in superdrug the other day and I came across this lip gloss on the MUA stand. I liked the look of the colour of it so I bought it. The colour I got was Kiss and Tell. I absolutely love this product. The lip gloss is very pigmented and lasts on the lips for a good few hours without a touch up. There is a range of bold colours to suit everyone and for only £2 you cant really go wrong. You can wear it on its own, but it also looks really nice when its worn over a lipstick just to add an extra pop of colour and shine to your lips. I will definitely re purchase this product and try some of the other available colours . I highly recommend this lip gloss be added to your make up collection.

Hayley xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hey :) I love this lip gloss :) brought it the other week weirdly enough. Anyway, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. For more info check out my blog post & don't forget to follow me :) Thanks! http://itsalittlebitfunnythisfeelinginside.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too. I followed you 😃

    ReplyDelete