Pages

Friday 4 October 2013

Are They Worth The Hype?!!!


Ok where do I start with these? I could not wait for the baby lips lips balms to come to the UK so I could try them out. I watched so many beauty guru's on youtube rave about these saying how good they were. As soon as they came to the UK I bought three (pictured above). I cant complain about the price because at £2.99 they are not really that expensive. I Two of the tinted lip balms (pink punch and peach kiss) and one is a hydrating lip balm. They are supposed to keep your lips hydrated for 8 hours which would be pretty impressive if they did but they do not. After an hour of applying the lip balm my lips became dry and actually started to stick to each other. what happened to the 8 hours of moisture and hydration? Here are some of the statistics for these lip balms. They are clinically proven to make lips 82% visibly less dry, 94% less rough, 77% more supple, and 77% better looking after just four weeks of use! I have been using them for over a month now and have not seen any improvement on my lips what so ever and I am disappointed that they did not because I really did want them to work for me but sadly they did not.





There are a few positive things about these lip balms. They are only £2.99 so they are affordable. They smell and taste amazing. when I am wearing them I can smell them and everyone else can smell them off me (a bit weird I know). I like lip balms to have a nice scent because there is nothing worse than have a horrible smelling and tasting lip balm on as you are going to taste that for quite a while which is not nice at all. They are moisturising but it does not last 8 hours as claimed. The tinted lip balms are very handy for those mornings when you sleep in and have to rush out the door as you can add a little colour to the lip in no time.

I did find both negative and positive points about baby lips but mostly negatives. I personally do not think they are worth the hype they got but at £2.99 you cant really complain too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment